nuffnangers

I'm officially graduated and I had so much fun!!!







Above pictures says it all...I had so much fun during my convocation trip in KL...With attendance from the family and BFF, it makes my graduation more meaningful than before...This marked the starting of a new life...I had pictures some more but it is in another camera..Well, will upload those soon...Pictures were taken in graduates waiting hall...We've taken our scrolls but could not get out of the hall until the ceremony is over...It was freaking boring ok....I slept off half way but lucky me, my buddy woke me up...hahahhaha...Funny...Met up with a few Penangite like Munyis, Karthik....Well, dunno when will we see each other again after this....Kinda sad *sorb*...

One of my KJ friend(wan) bring us around KL...Without him, we might be sleeping in the hotel only...Tune hotel were sloppy...That will be my first and last stay there...Down part of it is, the rooms does not have TV...Can you imagine that...I'll be bored to death...But lucky, most of my time are occupied leapking with Khang, BFF, Wan, Nasreen a few of Khang's friends...It was a nice trip actually....We came back at about 4am everyday and I did enjoyed my stay there....

The night on my graduation day, my uncle called us as he planned to meet up at Pavilion.. The family went off first, we came later on by BFF's car...Went to Thai Express as there wanted to celebrate in conjunction with my convocation...It was nice though...Food was great...And people were awesome too... Not to mention that Aizat from Akademi Fantasia was the guest of the nite...Awesome isn't it...We really had a great time...

Dianah
with BFF Alla
my aunt and my uncle
cousin's GF and cousin