nuffnangers

even if we just met



Well, how time flew so fast and some of my colleagues are going off pursuing their dreams. Even though I have just join the team but I felt close to them especially Rina, Winnie,Sam. Winnie looks garang but she's nice and very motivational. I fell comfortable working with her. The pictures above was taken during Rina's farewell dinner which was yesterday. it was fun. We had the dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Food was ok but because we often have Japanese so it feel muak sikit. I reached there at about 8pm. Drove from the office.
And today Rina cried as she said she misses the friendship she has long built.I wanted to cry as well earlier but I 'tahan' my tears. It was quite dramatic. I'm going to miss her dearly actual fact as she jokes alot and teach me a lot of things. Everyone is leaving and I feel all alone over here. Honestly....Sadly...
Been going back quite late lately due to heavy workload and due to learning on how to use our new order management system.I can tell you that it is 'awesome'.
Anyway, going back to Perlis tomorrow and looking forward to a relaxing weekend.