nuffnangers

it feels good to be back






Well, pictures tell a million stories. As you can see, I looked happy right? Yes indeed. Being able to go back home after few months of 'hard labor' is definitely a good therapy. at least this is what I need. A break from the stress and tension of work. I miss boyfie at the same:-(

Anyway, reached home and put down my bag. Lazing around in the room with air condition on. Soothing...aarrgghh..Feels like giving in my resignation letter and just relax...As if like the money will just 'rain' on me...How good if it does.

Oohh how I missed home cook food. Ate mummy's cook,fish and vege...It is simple but there is nothing more delicious than your own home cook dish.

Work is tiring and there are times where I really gave up and just want to walk away from everything..It was stressful week last week...

BFF is moving down to Penang and she got transfered from Putrajaya...Woohoo...At least we can meet often now...I'm so happy...I have boyfie and BFF in the same place and at the same time.. At least I have more company...