nuffnangers

boyfie is old enough to get married

Well, 30th April was boyfie's birthday. We went out to Gurney Plaza with his colleague as well. Watched Iron Man 2..It was crowded..Holy s***...And saw a few people that I wish I don't bumped into...I didn't even say hi...Well, past that off...

Anyway, movie started at 10pm.. So all of us met up in 7th floor for dinner...7 of us left from 12 of us who should be attending the dinner and movie...Then, at a very last minute, 1 attendee canceled the movie-date...That's it.. So during movie, only 11 of us left...So after movie, we didn't know where to head..Club???It will be jam pack as it is labor day and Monday will be a holiday as a replacement holiday for 1st May that falls on Saturday...And I can say, club is the worst place to be during any public holiday..Place will be damn humid,hot,sweaty adn uncomfortable...People will bump into you escpecially drunkers, they will talk nonsense....And I don't like that...So everyone decided to have a drink at Sega's GP...We sat there from 12.30pm till 4am...We were the last customers left and pity the waiter, they have to wait for us to leave...We talked, we laughed, we talk, we laughed...Hahahaha..It was a good exercise for my mouth...

I woke up at 2pm the next day feeling so 'freshhhhh' and lazy!!! It' s been a while since I last had my 'good-night' sleep... Then, me and boyfie headed to QB and my GOD, the jam was longer than a giant caterpillar and then only I remembered that it was public holiday..So I told boyfie to park at open-parking lot instead of having to line up to get carkpark....no way..We ate Nando's for lunch and the crowd was 'full-filling'..We had to dashed through 'oceans' of people...And guess what, sales was everywhere and my jaws dropped down but because of the overcrowded humans, I wasn't that keen to lineeeeeeeeee up just to pay my shopping stuff..So we went for a walk...Postponed my shopping to the next day...