nuffnangers

durian season is soooo good

So I came back with BFF. Started our journey at 9pm. And we stopped by SP, to drop Intan (BFF's cousin). Thinking that her friends will be back as well. But in the end, she decided to follow us. It was so quiet and I wouldn't dare to stay alone as well. Anyway, since I have to take my dinner. BFF suggested us to stop by Alor Star stadium. Coincidently I was craving their famous naan bread as well but as we reached there, the place was crowded as there was a live football match against Brazil and Portugal, so we turned back and headed straight to Perlis and stopped by Seriab to have dinner. We ordered daging merah, ayam merah and tomyam. Sat for a while and went off. So by the time I reach home, it was like 1 am. the journey that was suppose to be only 2 hours have become 4 hours. Hahahaha..

Anyway, I was craving to have durian since it is durian season. Penang is so expensive and does not taste as nice as Perlis. Hahaha. I asked my god brother to get a few for me. Have not eaten yet actually. Before that mummy and me drove to Batu Pahat thinking there might be people selling durians along the roadside but there was nothing and no one so we drove home empty handed. Trying to find mango for boyfie as well as he like to eat mango but none left as mango season has passed. But I'll try to find again tomorrow. I miss him a lot :-( .

And I know someone will be 'happy'...