nuffnangers

am i getting skinner?

True, my weight has gone down drastically. Oo btw, I'm going back to Perlis this weekend. Woohoo. I'm soooo excited. I didn't get the chance to celebrate Father's Day with the family so I'll pay for it this time. Sorry Dadddy..Anyway, work is terribly bad and tiring. I don't get enough rest and eat. Been working like hell for the past couple of weeks. Hope things would be better by this month end. Class starting soon and I have yet to go for my medical check up. Macam nak start keja baru la pulak. Not sure whether I can balance between my classes and my work but I do hope that my masters will bring me some benefit after this. I'm grateful that I manage to pursue my masters as it was mumm'y dream to see me finishing my masters, and it is also part of my wishlist to go for masters. So basically it is a win-win situation.

Scenario number 2.
What do you think if you ex mentioned YOUR NAME in facebook. The best part is your break-up history is really bad. Annoyed?Disgusted?Pissed? I feel everything. One thing for sure I would want 4 tough guy to pin him down the floor and I will do the punching. That would definitely reliefs me. I hold grudge on him, to be honest. When we broke up, I swear that I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore and deleted him from my thumbdrive, my hard drive and deleted everything that has to do with him including his smell. Sounds freaky right. But try to be in my shoe. You'll know how it feels like. I was weak at that time and I'm sooooooooooooooo f***ing over him. For all the girls out there (or his current gf), you chose the wrong guy. But its not your fault as I don't think he tells you what he was like back then. I can say that he lie a lot of thing to you, ain't?? Make an effort to dig it out like how I did last time.

3rd scenario
Well, I feel drain off and not sure why maybe I worked to hard and loose my balance in life. You know there's one point where you feel like leaving everything behind and get yourself a nice holiday. that's how I feel now. Drained and tired. I kept reminding myself that I'm sttrong inside and this is life. I never thought I will grow up this fast. Feels like I'm still in high school/college. But now it has been 2 years since I graduated from my degree. How time flew so fast. Till today, I don't think I'm ready to face the working world but I know I have to in the end. It is just a matter of time. Daddy and mummy has been so supportive to me and I'm doing this for them as well and I know I have a big responsibilities toward Adik. She's counting on me in the future. I have a lot of big dreams but I'm not sure whether I can achieve all that or not. Sometimes I feel like the dreams I have are moving further and further away.