nuffnangers

today was tiring

Saturday was ok but Sunday was gooooood (as I don't have to work on that day:-) ). Went to QB. Was plannig to watch Sex and the City 2. have already booked the ticket but we went late and ticket has been canceled. So we decided to take a stroll in the shopping mall. We went to Palace of India for dinner (2 days in a row). Teringin want to makan punya pasal. Ordered my favorite dish (masala something, can't remember). And then went for ice-cream at Baskin Robbin. Both of us ate quite a lot during the weekends.

Called daddy yesterday to wish him Father's Day. Sad that I couldn't celebrate with them as I had to work. Anyway, BFF asked whether I would want to follow her back to Perlis. I said yes. Hahahaha...BFF, we're gonna go for a road trip....Woohoo.. Plan to buy some durians back. her car is gonna sting man...Too bad..Hahaha.