nuffnangers

wedding bells

Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married.
-unknown


Love doesn't make the world go 'round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
-- Franklin P. Jones




Most of my friends are in the mid of changing their status from 'single'--'engaged'--'married'.. So when is it gonna be my turn?? I can't get married now due to a few reason and one of it is because I'm still studying... Some people said 'After married also still can study what'...It is not that easy buddy... But marriage is at the back of my mind now...The feeling is there...So now I have to make sure everything is in place...Money and properties...Gotta stop shopping from today onwards (nak kumpul duit la konon)*laughing at herself*...I hope everything will be in place within 2 years time...Goshhhh....