nuffnangers

i had 0 idea in my head

Never let life's hardships disturb you ... no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages.
Nichiren Daishonen



I had no idea what to blog but I just need something to type. Been coming back from office late recently. Work are getting more. Furthermore if I come back early, I'll be staring at the 4 walls..best of all, BFF Alla will only be back in Penang one week before Christmas..Lagi I naik gila of boredom...Now itself I'm thinking what to do on this Saturday night...This is horrible... My appetite is still the same and one of my colleague asked me whether can I put on weight or not and I said no coz my body metabolism is extremely high and he said 'Try not to shit after eat la'....I'll die after that.

And I guess I'll be celebrating new year with BFF and that girl will definitely be out with him... You know what I do feel like killing someone at the moment and if there's no law saying that you'll be jail for manslaughter, she'll be the first person on earth I would love to kill. I'll only say but when the time comes, I'll chicken out. Not that I'm scare or what tapi tak sampai hati...And becoz of 'tak sampai hati', see where am I standing now???Miserably...I should be a mean girl from the start..

No comments:

Post a Comment