nuffnangers

christmas 2010

Christmas is like 3 freaking weeks away and I'm sooo freaking happy. Plus BFF is coming to Singapore with me as well...yahoo... Its a good way for me to relax actually after all that has happened. Planned a trip down to KL for new year celebration with Khang and Alla but not to sure yet. It has been 2 years since I last had my vacation. Plus the trip down to Singapore will be a good one as Christmas celebration in Singapore is a something to die-for. Sitting down at the Orchard Road on Christmas eve with close friends and cousins.Sitting by the roadside or walkway...Drinking a cup coffee at Clarke Quay. Like how I used to do last time with my cousins. It was pure fun as we were still children. Nothing to worry except homework...No responsibilities, no attachment...Good old years...And that is where I went to my first club..Ahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment