nuffnangers

there's always rainbow after the rain

picture credit to Dianah

Photo was taken during our visit to grandma's graveyard. It was before we head back to Penang after our CNY celebration with the family in Trengganu.

Looking at the picture make me feel grateful of what I have now. A perfect partner and a great family. Yes, at times I'd ask myself, why can't I have better things than what I have now but you know what, not everyone has the privilege to have what I have. At times we do have our setback and misunderstanding with each other but doesn't mean we don't care about one another it's just that we show it differently.

Sometimes we have to fall in order for good things to happen. And it all depends on how strong you're. But when you're not, that is when the 'meltdown' happen. Not everyone have the strength, so am I. Prayers are the only help we have when all way out are block.

I used and still complaining about my life but I'm human created by God so I can't help myself in that sense.So do you. Humans will never be satisfied with what they have therefore they will strive for more. Up to a point they forget how to be normal.

What I'm seeking now is just happiness and peace. Working hard for my goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment