nuffnangers

torn between hearts and soul

have you ever feel as if you're torn between 2 decision. it is easy to say 'things gonna be fine' when it isn't. And that's when you turn to God to seek for peace and a way out. Hoping that He will enlighten your way. It is hard I admit. I've been through so many hardship in life but not like this. at times I'll be thinking how grateful I am compare to those people who has more problem than me. but when you have to face the situation on your own, it feels like the whole world come trembling down on you. and when it doesn't go your way, that's when you feel like giving up. you may have best friends or family members who care about you but still you find it hard to find the words.
at times I feel like giving it lose will be the best way out but feels reluctant.

No comments:

Post a Comment