nuffnangers

after high school and all sorts of things

Well, one of my best friend, Along responded to my post about high school...hahaha..Didn't thought that she'll reply on that post.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about my high school years..Definitely I missed those years..Who doesn't right? It was a honeymoon years, in fact sweeter than that [despite I got bullied a few times before]...I was a nerd back then but managed to get out of my cocoon now..Thanks to college years...A few bunch of crazy friends....I don't have high school pictures...It's in the safekeeping of Along...Seriously I don't mind going back to the glorious years and I'll say that I don't regret it....It was extraordinary fun...

Some things you can't replace. Like the bathroom door you broke when you broke up with your high school sweetheart, or when you have to stand on the science lab table when you didn't submit your homework..All those are memories created over time or years in school..So along the way, you meet new friends at work or college, you still can't forget the things in secondary school no matter how bad you had...It has been implanted in your brain...But I'm glad, what ever things that have changed, one thing for sure that will never change is the friendship existed between the 7 of us...I miss them...

But at 1 point you wonder, will these friends think of you as how you think of them often....

No comments:

Post a Comment