nuffnangers

monday blues and last week event



Above 2 pictures were taken during dinner in Friday's



The toilet was huge but very few cubicles to use. You can even sleep in there *exxagarate mode* They even have powder/make-up table with comfy chairs....





These were the first thing I took. Yes, very little, I know. I have pretty small stomach okay. There were also lotsa choice that I didn't know which to choose and I'm a fussy eater too.



The top 4 pictures were taken in Rasa Sayang Hotel, Bt Feringgi during our 'team building' event. Yes, the only thing my team have in common is eating session so every team building will involve trying new food...


Anyway, I've been following closely a girl's blog [which also happen to be Vivy's Prouduck BFF] by the name Toots [cute isn't it] and a post of hers about her boss leaving the company after years of service.
What captured my interest was one of the sentences in her post :


I'm sure gazillion others would agree with me on this - A boss would either make you or break you.A good boss would make Monday Blues a legend left forgotten while a boss who barks at you every 5 minutes would dampen your spirit and leave you crying in the toilet.


You know what,it would be nice if I were to have such team in the office..Not that I'm complaining. They're nice but up to the point of professionalism..They've gotta loose themselves. Like McDonald..Everytime I eat there, I would see the same people working. And you know what, McDonald is one of the best places to work in the world...Sounds interesting right. From the way I see it, they laugh while working and even joke with each other.


Office is not just a place where you stare at your computer for 8 freaking hours, it's also a place where you get to know each other, learn each other's interest and mingle around. It is also a place for you to expand your network. Going to office especially on Monday will definitely be a routine for you instead of a place for you to have fun as well if your office is not' colorful' enough. You'll be force to drag your feet.. 'Oh God, tomorrow's Monday already, boring la' and that will be your dialogue on every Sunday nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment