nuffnangers

it's holiday and i'm spending time with my lovely desktop



How I wish my work station is as neat as this...sweet...



Talk about holiday when I have to work as everyone is still in their bed, covered with blanket on a good day like this..Anyway, Happy Labor Day peeps...To all Malaysians.


Any howssss, weekend was simple. Spend most of my time at home. Movie marathon. Went out just to buy groceries and dinner. Surprisingly it was jam packed and I almost forgotten that it was public holiday and most of the people are visitors from other states especially KL and Perak..Right after that, went back straight...On the way back, was thinking that I had to go Tesco to buy some thing but as usual forgot what was it [FYI, I have a memory span of a goldfish which can last about 2 second so it is save to tell me your darkest secret as after 2 second, it won't stay put in my tiny brand, I assure that].


By the way, talking about public holiday and jam packed. I wonder why some drivers can stay in their on lane instead of having to 'crumple' into other people's lane. On top of that, there's no indicator given..Hello, you're driving a BMW and pay like what...half a million for that car? so fully utilize the things that come with the car maybe like a freaking SIGNAL light. God!! I'm not sure why are there still brainless people like this living in this world. Lucky that there is no law stating that it is LEGAL to murder someone or else the police will see a lot of dead bodies on the street...

No comments:

Post a Comment