nuffnangers

I'm getting married....woohoo

Gotcha!!! Some of my friends must be pissing in their pants I guess...Sweat not, I'm NOT getting married yet....I still have long way to go to achieve my personal goals...Damn...Anyway, met Diana at Caltex Greenlane to pass her the dress that she reserved through my blogshop. She just finishes her drama training at some production company (dunno where izit)..We chatted quite a while...So happy to see her....Seems that she's happy with her life now...FYI, the Boyfriend sent me there as I'm too lazy to ride bike or drive a car...Typical me...Its good isn't it to have someone that will do everything for you...

Ok, a cousin of mine is getting married this month and I can't be there..*sorb*...I can still meet her for raya..which is.....................2010...Hahaha..We grew up together and do almost everything together...I missed those days when the 3 of us were having lotsa fun..I learned in line skating from them actually...It was scary...Damn scary...One of them will be holding me and another one will be oushing me slowly from my back...UURRGGHH....Everyone's growing up now...Don't know when is my turn to get married but marriage is not something you can fool around...You can't simply get a divorce if your feeling towards your partner is getting dull....FYI, its 2 years 1 days of our anniversary...I'm very excited on this actually....Never thought that me and the Boyfriend could last this long....

Its Thursday and I can't wait for Saturday to come..Not because I go hang out or what but to get a good sleep..