nuffnangers

weekend was random and mummy's upcoming birthday.




Well, watched Sorority Row on Saturday and Surrogate on Sunday. It was ok...Looking at the Sorority Row poster would definitely make you think that this is a lame cheap budget movie but wrong...It is a thriller movie and you should watch it...
Surrogate was ok too...I would love to have a Surrogate to do my job and I'll be sitting at home.
But you still have to work with your mine... ;-(
Went to USM on Saturday afternoon hoping that we could enquire some info on Master's program and it was my idea to go at 12pm and I thought I was smart (me, the Boyfriend and Khang)...Upon reaching there, we tried to push the door and it was locked...The Boyfriend gave me the one-kind of stare....hahahaha..he asked me to walked back home...hahhaha... enough said...So the 3 of us decided to have lunch in KFC at QBM...Then went back home as we
Mummy called me on Friday and asking whether I'm going back this weekend or not as it is her birthday and I was like ' Shit, I forgot'....How a good daughter I can be...*wonder*...So I decided to go back this weekend instead of next week...
Went for an interview last Friday. Went quite well. Hopefully I'll get that job.