nuffnangers

life can be hard sometimes

Talked to BFF yesterday night for about 40 minutes.She told me a whole lot of stories.Well, shame to that 'girl' that her so called boyfriend cheated on her...There must be a reason why someone did that to her...Well, too bad for her I guess....Anyway, congratulation to 'you' on your engagement...Have a happily ever after wedding...If you can still survive your sickness...She is so lame and a big bloody 'loser'...At least your boyfriend cheated on 'you' before.....So childish...But I'm glad that we've confronted each other last year..It was nice to see you pushing away the chairs, with tears in your eyes..It was like a big 'party' for us...Hahahaha...In your face!!!!!!!!!Well, that was the past..

Anyway, work is stressful for me for the past few days.Things are not doing great...I miss the family though...My BFF is leaving for Sabah next week..Well, I miss you, Adelyn.We haven't been communicating with each other lately....