nuffnangers

morning after

Well, started my morning with a cold bath. Was too lazy to wake up due to the weather. It was cloudy for the past few days. It rained for a while this morning.

Drove to work with my lazy eyes, listening to FLY fm morning crew,thinking how good if I could work from home. That is because this morning's topic was about working from home.Interesting topic and what a motivational topic to kick off the morning..Its only Tuesday but I feel like I'm working for the whole week already.Tired and exhausted.

Second day of school for Dianah and she's in Secondary 4 now. How time goes by so fast. I hope she'll do well in SPM.

Been wanting to watch Avatar for the past few weeks but it seems like everyone is still into that movie. Tried to book Avatar 3D but can't...Was supposed to watch Avatar 3D with the Group last weekend but too bad I was down with fever.Did not have the appetite to eat for the last one week. It was miserable.At this time, I wish mummy was here.She'll cook for me, feed me my medicine and would look after me.I miss her so much.

I have got no time for the family since I started working and I'm kind of feel guilty.And miss the family a lot.Its been a while since we all last had our vacation together. With stress from work and all,it would be unlikely that I could make it for Chinese New Year as well.Fingers crossed hoping that I could spend the day with the family.

Everything seems moddy for me....